Join the Intown Atlanta Parents of Multiples Club (IAPOMC) now to tap into the collective experience of our resourceful members. Get advice from seasoned “veteran moms and dads” who’ve “been there, done that,” while making new friends and meeting new playmates.
Our sole requirement is that you must be a parent, guardian, grandparent or expectant parent of twins, triplets or higher order multiples.
There are so many reasons to join, and you can be as active and involved as your schedule permits. Whether you want to volunteer, use our resources or meet new people, we’ve got you covered.
- Annual membership fees are $30 per family.
- Social gatherings including general meetings, parent(s) night out,and family-oriented events.
- Newsletter, Inside the Pod, distributed electronically.
- Member information, forums, business reviews and classifieds are available on our members-only website on BigTent and members-only Facebook group.
In addition to ongoing meetings and social events, our members provide support and outreach that is often needed in the special circumstances of a twin or multiples pregnancy. These are member-volunteer services, which include:
- Preemie Closet: free premie clothes (new and gently used) donated by members
- Bedrest Visitation: support and encouragement during a frustrating time in your pregnancy
- Meals: home-cooked meals prepared for new parents adjusting to life with multiples