Whether you are expecting or you’re already blessed with twins, triplets or multiples, the Intown Atlanta Parents of Multiples Club is a unique support group designed for your family.
Not Just For Moms
Dads are welcomed, too! Our membership is open to all parents and caregivers of multiples that live, work or play in the Atlanta area. Meet others who not only understand your special challenges, but can offer tried-and-true solutions.
Raising multiples is a unique and sometimes overwhelming experience. Our supportive community helps minimize the stress and maximize the joy of having multiples. Benefits include:
- Members-only website with forums, classifieds & more
- Pregnancy support including free preemie clothes, bedrest visitation & meals
- VIP entry to consignment sales/markets around Atlanta
- Family-oriented events throughout the year
- Dinners/socials with other parents
- Play-dates with other same-age twins, multiples & siblings
- Electronic newsletter, Inside the Pod
This unique group was formed to: promote friendship, community and support among parents and caregivers of multiples; provide current research in publications; and to educate parents, teachers and others in child development relating to twins, triplets and multiples.